Sunday 12 January 2014

Just a little introduction

Well, where should I start?
I'm a girl who has a dream about being a famous blogger... which is probably not going to happen. Also, I'm new to blogging, I don't really have a certain topic I blog on but, I'm open to any new topics so, post any topic suggestions you want me to write about :)

I'm one of those topical girls who has a crush on that one person but, will never admit it, loves singing but is too shy to sing a solo, hobbies, well, I used to have piano lessons and guitar but, I quite them because, I'm not very good at committing my self to a certain thing and sticking with it. So, I now just teach my self new songs on the piano by watching a you tube song tutorial.

I have a dog called Paddy, he's a jack russel terroir and is about 9 so, quite old really. I'm one of those people who are, what you call "anti social" Im always on my phone, day and night, I'm a face book addict,twitter and Instagram feel free to follow me:
Twitter: summer111222333
Instagram: may111222333
YouTube channel: Click here to see my youtube channel (should show up, if not then ask me and I'll send you a link)
NEW-My Make-Up Blog: Click Here To See My Make-Up Blog

That's about it really, I'm not going to be one of those people who write so much it just gets boring and tedios. Feel free to comment any topics you want me to write about and hope you liked my intro, happy blogging my bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment